Signen Blockchain SL is a Company with registered offices at c/ Oliveira, 96 B (Parque Emp. Novo Milladoiro)15895 Milladoiro - Ames (A Coruña), and Tax Identity Code number B70559877.
Rights and obligations of users
The use of the services offered on this website attributes from its beginning the condition of User and it is considered that expressly, voluntarily and unreservedly these general conditions are accepted. For access to the services of this website, everything that does not have a free nature or an obligation, a series of obligations is mandatory, the user must be the legal age and have the legal capacity and the necessary representation to undertake legal obligations.
The User who accesses the Website must comply with these General Conditions and the special instructions for use that are shown at all times. Likewise, it undertakes to act always in accordance with the law, good manners and the requirements of good faith, using due diligence to the nature of the service it enjoys. Thus, the User may not make any modification or alteration of the contents of the Website, except for the data that the User has entered, or harm in any way its integrity or operation.
We inform you that the personal data that you may provide us when you browse this Web will be treated in accordance with EU Regulation 2016/679, of the Parliament European and the Council, of 27 April. This data will be processed in files owned by Signen. The data collected will depend on the service you are using:
- Free users or low fee: contact information, name and surname, contact telephone, email and photograph will be collected.
- Premium users: name, phone number, email, photograph and economic data will be required to make the payments.
Although, for the execution of the signature of documents, the following data may be collected depending on your choice:
- Biometric signature
- Image and voice through video
The Blockchain system used by Signen presents a Hash that includes a package with a series of data that is collected, which are not personal, but they will be collected from your device IP address and geolocation. The same will be downloadable by the petitioner or the one who receives the document.
The processing of personal data carried out by Signen responds exclusively to the end of the provision of the documentation verification service, being legitimated for it by the consent that has been expressly granted by accepting these conditions, and in case of Premium service, for the contracting of the provision of the service.
We inform you that the company makes use of a hosting service for the storage of data of the company Microsoft Corporation, whose servers are located in EU.
This information will not be transferred on to any third party without the corresponding prior consent, or outside of the situations expressly provided for in the data protection legislation.
You can exercise your rights of access to your personal data, rectification or erasure, restriction of processing, your opposition to the treatment or the portability of data by going to the following email address: email@example.com
You are also entitled to submit your claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Liability of Signen
Signen reserves the right to make changes to the Website, as well as in these general conditions. On the other hand, and given the special nature of the means chosen to communicate with Users, Signen cannot assume responsibility:
- Due to the temporary impossibility of accessing the Website at any given time, or to specific information from among those included in Signen or those websites to which the User accesses through hypertext links located on the Website.
- For the accuracy or timeliness of the contents, information and offers of products and services provided.
On the Website there are simplified information or written with the aim of making it easier for the average User to understand, so Signen is not responsible for the misinterpretations that may arise from the information presented here, except negligent action by Signen in the exercise of its functions, as described in these General Conditions.
Signen will not respond in any case for the damages originated as a consequence of fortuitous or unforeseeable events, nor for those that are a consequence of the User's negligent behavior.
Liability of the User
The User agrees to:
- Make an appropriate and lawful use of the website as well as the contents and services, in accordance with the applicable legislation at all times, the General Conditions of Use, morality and generally accepted good customs and public order. As well as providing all the means and technical requirements that are required to access the website or social network.
- Provide accurate information by completing the forms with their personal data and keeping them updated at all times so that they respond, at all times, to the real situation of the User. The User shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and the damages caused to Signen or third parties for the information provided.
Industrial and Intellectual property
All of this Web site: text, images, trademarks, logos, audio and video files, buttons, software files, colour combinations and the structure, selection, order and presentation of its content are the property of Signen. or of others and are protected by Spanish and international industrial and intellectual property laws.
Under no circumstances shall it be understood that any license or renunciation, transfer, total or partial assignment of said rights is granted, nor is any right granted, and in particular, exploitation, reproduction, distribution, transformation or public communication about said contents without the prior express written authorization of Signen.
This legal notice and any litigation and controversy that may arise between Signen and a User about the interpretation or application of these conditions, or in general, in attention to the use of the services will be governed by that established in Spanish legislation.
For any communication that is required between Signen and the User, the User will go to the indicated address, through any of the different means of communication indicated in the contact section.